Additional Dates Announced for Photography Workshop Series
Our popular workshop series returns in September!
This 3-part “Learn English Through Photography” workshop series will offer photography enthusiasts a hands-on, immersive experience that combines language learning with instruction in the art of photography. Students will participate in live photoshoots, engage in photography-themed discussions with fellow students, and be mentored by an experienced professor of photography.
About the workshop series:
Each interactive workshop will include the following content:
- Review of vocabulary words related to photography.
- Conversation exercises focused on the art form.
- Expressing opinions and critiques of photographs.
- Activities designed to improve observational skills.
- Tutorials on how to take better photos.
- Editing/retouching photos in Photoshop.
- Creating an on-line portfolio (in Instagram).
Our Fall Workshop Series will be held on Sunday, September 16th, 23rd & 30th; from 10am to 12:30pm.
Learn more about this workshop series